Blogger Widgets
 

Wednesday, April 5


The music mogul Suge Knight has claimed that a new documentary looking into the death of his friend Tupac has ‘nailed’ the reason he was murdered.

Suge – who was with Tupac the night he was killed – is currently awaiting trial on a murder charge, has never spoken about who he believed killed his friend until now.

However in a shocking turn he has revealed the allegations made in the documentary Tupac Assassination: Battle for Compton, directed by Richard Bond and Michael Douglas Carlin, are true.

Bond claims that he has a signed document from Suge’s lawyer which proves the story told in the doc – that Suge was the real target not Tupak – is true.

A spokesperson for Tupac Assassination: Battle for Compton said:

Culpepper told Carlin individually that not only did Knight confirm the events portrayed in Compton, which portray Knight was the intended target and Shakur as collateral damage, as true, but also goes on to allege that these 1996 events may have been the first in a history of attempts on Knight’s life.

The hope is Knight’s confirmation of the story laid out in Compton (the film) may put a final stamp to close this mystery, after 20 years.

Only last month a former LA police man claimed that Tupac was killed in a gang related incident involving rival factions and rappers.

Since the All Eyez On Me star was killed, conspiracy theories have abounded with one author recently claiming the rapper was killed in a drive-by shooting planned by the CIA.

The author John Potash wrote in his book, Drugs As Weapons Against Us, that Tupac was politicising black street gangs and this concerned the CIA who then set up his murder.

Maybe the new doc will finally shed some light on the matter…

Story via Unilad.

For The Latest Streetwear & Headwear Visit
www.undergroundkulture.co.uk


Post a Comment

 
Top
-->